With only one ticket you can use the public bus and rail network throughout South Tyrol - that’s the Mobilcard!
Happily you can leave your car parked, because if you stay in Appiano you can reach all villages and sights of South Tyrol by local public transportation. With the so-called “Mobilcard” you can travel flexibly throughout South Tyrol and use all public transportation of the South Tyrolean transport association.
Mobilcard is available for 1, 3 or 7 days, with this ticket you are able to travel throughout South Tyrol comfortably and without using your private car. With the Mobilcard you can use all means of the public transport here in South Tyrol which are:
- All Regional trains in South Tyrol (Ferrovie dello Stato) from Brennero - Trento and Malles/Mals - San Candido/Innichen
- All urban and extra-urban bus services, all City-Busses
- The cable cars to Renon/Ritten, Maranza/Meransen, San Genesio/Jenesien, Meltina/Mölten and Verano/Vöran
- The historic tram on the Renon/Ritten
- The cable car up to the Mendola/Mendel
You can buy your Mobilcard at any South Tyrol Integrated Transport ticket office, as well as at tourist offices. Children under 6 years can travel free of charge.
Another tip: In many villages of the country the Mobilcard is included in the room price, please ask your host!